Hello Impact Family,
We are writing to update you on our current policies regarding the Coronavirus. As you are aware, there is a worldwide spread of a new virus and we are trying to learn as much as possible to keep our clients healthy and safe at this time.
We ask that any clients who have traveled to or been in close contact with anyone who has traveled to and from China, Hong Kong, Iran, Italy, Japan, and South Korea and Washington State in the last 3 weeks reschedule their appointments in our GYM.
THERE WILL BE NO 24 HOUR CANCELLATION FEE if you are sick.
For clients who are experiencing….
LOWER respiratory symptoms (cough, shortness of breath or fever), we ask that you reschedule your office visit for at least 3 weeks into the future AND call your PCP. This is still most likely going to be Influenza or pneumonia but is also the symptoms of the new COVID-19 virus.
As recommended by the CDC, if you have a simple:
UPPER respiratory infection (runny nose, head congestion, no cough, and no fever) we also ask that you also reschedule your office visit for several weeks in the future and talk to your PCP about which standard medical treatment options are best suited to your condition such as rest, fluids, antihistamines, decongestants, steam baths, and saline nasal spray, etc….
Please sanitize your hands when you enter our GYM
The CDC always recommends everyday preventative actions to help reduce the spread of respiratory diseases including:
· We recommend that all households also have a working thermometer.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe. WE ARE HANDLING OUR CLEANING BIZ AT IMPACT.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.